1. Susan Meade

I was fortunate to be a member of the Pastor Nominating Committee that revealed our unanimous sense of call to bring Marcia and her family to Asheville today. I am/we are so excited that she will be our Pastor/Head of Staff at Grace Covenant Presbyterian Church and look forward to big and wonderful things ahead!

1. As a relatively new member of Grace Covenant, and having served on a Pastor Nominating committee at my previous church, I’m as excited as I’ve ever been about this call. Marcia looks like the perfect fit for our church. We welcome her and John and the children with loving arms. Rick Noble

Thank you, Rick. Your excitement and positive anticipation means a great deal to my family and me. We look forward to meeting you very soon.

Thank you, Susan! What an amazing journey we have been on together these last few months. I am so looking forward to being in community at Grace Covenant with you, the rest of the PNC, and all the saints you served so well in your careful work.

2. Lennie Blair

Congratulations to you, Marcia for this leap of faith that has evolved to your answering God’s call to serve as Head Pastor to the Covenant Presbyterian Church. Best wishes and blessings to you, John and the kids on your next adventure!

Thank you, Lennie. The First Pres. Libertyville congregation taught me who I am as a pastor. You all are a part of this call in so many ways! Your prayers and your support mean so much.

3. David Bohner

Marsha,

You and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers since June 1. Having lived in Crawfordsville, IN 1961-65 and Indianapolis 1974-78 I KNEW the blast of cold weather (your family and horses and other animals) would encounter when you moved to West Lafayette, INDIANA about 2012.
    Congratulations on your call as Pastor/head of Staff at Grace Covenant in Asheville!

Peace and Grace, David

Thank you, David. I will miss some things about Indiana but the winters will not be one of them! Thank you for your support and good wishes.

4. Diane Mowrey

Welcome back to NC! Be sure to look up Mary Carol and George Michie, (from Seigle days), now living in Black Mountain. Peace and blessings. Diane Mowrey

Great to hear from you, Diane! I hope our paths will cross now that we will be back in proximity to Charlotte. I have already heard from George and hope to see them very soon after we get to town.
      I hope all is well with you.

5. Maria Ford

Your family will be missed in our community, but we know God has big plans for you in your new life. Wishing you all love & happiness as you continue to make a big impact in the lives of of those around you.

Thank you, Maria. We are so grateful for our time here. Coaching Victoria has been a great joy! Please keep in touch. We will always welcome a report about how you all are doing.

6. Sarah S-D

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!! And Alleluia! So happy for you and for Grace Covenant. Sad for PWV!

Thank you, Sarah. I am grateful that our paths crossed here. I will count on seeing you again as we continue our work in the PCUSA. Thank you for your great leadership in PWV!

7. Katherine Smith

What wonderful news! So happy for you and for Grace Covenant. I’ll be thinking of you as you navigate a post-athletics world in a new place. Look forward to crossing paths again soon.

Thank you, Katharine. Things already feel really different as we step away from the football bubble. Hope to have the occasion to see you soon.

8. Sandy Alexander

Welcome back to North Carolina – all of your friends in Chapel Hill look forward to reconnecting with your lovely family!

Love

Sandy and Tabitha Alexander

Thank you, Sandy and Tabitha. We hope all is well with you and your family.

9. Judy Deloy

I am very happy for you and your family. You will be I’m my prayers during this transaction. Congratulations! Grace Covenant will be truly blessed with your ministry. And, my wedding anniversary was also on July 1st many more years ago.